Please choose from the options below.
- Restart your computer before you attempt to access a test in Blackboard.
- Keep all programs closed while you take a Bb test.
- If possible, do not take a quiz on a device that is using a wireless connection.
- If your test is 50 minutes or longer, save every hour to avoid Bb from timing out.
- After you have completed the test, ensure you click the submit button and log out of Bb.
Retrieved and summarized from http://goo.gl/Vs6Ywi
Jeremiah O. Adigun EdD, MBA
Academic Computing will be providing a list of workshops, documentation, and videos. Please sign up for a workshop(s) when the dates are made available. You can familiarize yourself with these new features of Blackboard.
Quick Hit Videos –Videos on YouTube that introduce all the new features.
On-Demand Learning Center – free access to video tutorials and getting started guides.
Feature Showcase – Screenshots and information on most Blackboard Learn 9.1 features.
Jeremiah O. Adigun, EdD, MBA
Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.